As you might expect, Edumundo is receiving a lot of enquiries about how our online solutions can support online teaching. Therefore, it might be useful to know how our business simulations and Edubooks have been delivered online over the past nineteen years.
Introducing the business simulation:
- Introduction of the simulation over Skype (or any other virtual on-line platform you are using).
- Introduction presentation videos for students to watch.
- Full PowerPoint presentations to show and share.
- ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions over Skype.
- Online Skype feedback sessions.
- Online Q&A sessions with your class.
- Explanation videos available via YouTube.
- Online student helpdesk.
As the current situation may take months, or even longer, to get back to normal, you may wish to know that we have developed an online textbook platform that can replace face-to-face teaching, called Edubook.
Edubooks combine theory and text material with interactivity, small simulations, tests and groupwork. Each Edubook includes a lecturer’s dashboard that allows you to view student progress and ‘time spend’ by individual students. Also, you can give feedback on their performance with the open-ended and multiple-choice question sets. In addition, we’ve recently added a live streaming option which allows you to give an online lecture to your students within the Edubook platform. Currently, we are offering Edubooks for the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Study/Academic skills
- Employability Skills
- Digital marketing
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Please feel free to contact Milo Hendriks (email@example.com) if you have any questions or for a free demo.